Last Update: July,2020
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
At OutOfSight Hub we care about your privacy. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We do not disclose it to others except as disclosed in this Policy or required to provide you with the services of the ooshub.com website (‘’Site’’) and mobile applications and its related sites, applications, services and goods or any other Site, meaning - to allow you to buy, sell, share the information you want to share on the Site.
We will not share information that you provide us in the process of the registration - including your contact information - except as described in this Policy.
Information that you choose to publish on the Site (photos, videos, text, music, reviews, deliveries) - is no longer private, just like any information you publish online.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. In accordance with applicable local law, we may use your information to contact you - to provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the Site.
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it and more in the long version of our Policy below.
This Policy may change from time to time; any changes we make to this Policy will be posted on this Site, we may also take any other steps, to the extent required by applicable law, including notifying you and/or seeking your explicit consent to material changes. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the stated "Last Updated" date. Other than where we have sought such explicit consent from you, your continued use of the Site after we make changes will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for any updates or changes.
Information We Collect
When you register to the Site, or use it as collaborator, and/or complete forms, and/or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address.
We may ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such as, your profile details, physical address, telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as credit card or other payment information), details about other social networks linked accounts, details about your listed gigs, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information (such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license)
In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site. We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site for fraud and inappropriate content or behaviour. We may also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data.
Once you register, your username and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Task/Gig information, ratings, and additional information you may choose to add to your profile.
How do we collect Information?
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the Site, linking to your OutOfSight Hub account, accounts of other social networks (please also see the External Links section below), completing application forms, skill tests and customer surveys (if any) as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about sellers and their Tasks./Gigs (for example, we collect information about a Freelancer’s work for a Client, including automatically collected information about work on a particular project) User's location, education and profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by buyers and anything you choose to add to your user profile.
How do we use the Information collected?
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the service, complete your transactions, address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications and OutOfSight Hub newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of OutOfSight Hub or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
- To assess your proposal to perform a freelance project for OutOfSight Hub and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports.
- To maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
- We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions permitted by law.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations. We need to use and disclose Personal Information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
How long do we keep your information?
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. In relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising and/or to prevent fraud. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out through the link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfil obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, infringements and illegal activities, as detailed below:
- We may share your information with service providers to provide service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of OutOfSight Hub features) or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- We will share your information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to protect the property and rights of OutOfSight Hub or a third party, or to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- We share your information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of securing the site and protecting it against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities;
We share information regarding Freelancers who have entered into a contract with a Client to help facilitate interactions between Users. Such sharing of information is limited in scope and will not include personal identifying information (PII) and is only intended to improve the services provided by the Seller and your user experience.
NB: Please note, your profile information and additional information regarding your activity are made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. When you publish your information and/or share your data with other OutOfSight Hub users, you do so at your own risk. While OutOfSight Hub strives to protect your privacy and our Terms of Service require our Users not to use the data shared with them. OutOfSight Hub cannot ensure that all Users will do so.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
When you visit the Site, we use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us, among other things, to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, make your browsing much more convenient and effortless and allow us to test user experience and offer you personalized browsing or promotions. By continuing to use this Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or device in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of users of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site will perform for you.
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time, so that we can store your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same data. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when we are setting a cookie. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your Internet browser.
Your personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a portion of OutOfSight Hub assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that we sell any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If we substantially or all of our assets are acquired by a third party, information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note that the Site contains links to other websites and If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you and any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of OutOfSight Hub and are not subject to this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. In addition, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information equally provide for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. We take a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
Users who have registered to the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Further information about our data security practices can be provided on request
The profile you create on our Site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal.
Phishing websites imitate legitimate websites in order to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to OutOfSight Hub. In addition, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be OutOfSight Hub, please report it at https://email@example.com.
Rights of Users and Data Subjects
All Users may request access to or correction of any Personal Information we have about them or close their account and/or request deletion of all Personal Information we have about them. In certain jurisdictions, Users may have certain rights with regard to their Personal Information. We will honour User requests to the extent we can reasonably do so and as required by law, but some information will remain on the Services, such as information you posted publicly.
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- To obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- To rectify inaccurate personal information;
- To erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- To restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- To challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- To object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- Where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- To obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally for our administrative purposes, to the extent permitted by law. Bear in mind that neither you nor OutOfSight Hub can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Service.
Updating Your Information
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact OutOfSight Hub Customer Support and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.