OUTOFSIGHT Hub's Terms of Service
Last Update: July,2020
OutOfSight Hub Terms of Service
Welcome to ooshub.com
THIS SITE IS OFFERED AND AVAILABLE TO USERS WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE OR THE OUTOFSIGHT HUB SERVICES. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT AND MEET ALL OF THE FOREGOING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. OutOfSight Hub makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail
- Only registered users may buy and sell on OutOfSight Hub Registration is free.
- Tasks/Gigs on OutOfSight Hub may be offered at a base starting price of N500. Some Tasks/Gigs are offered at a base price of more than N500 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay OutOfSight Hub in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Task/Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Task/Gig Extras, or selling their Task/Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through ooshub.com
- When purchasing a Task/Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Task/Gig page. OutOfSight Hub retains the right to use all published delivered works for OutOfSight Hub marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with OutOfSight Hub Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines applicable to the OutOfSight Hub community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Tasks/Gigs on OutOfSight Hub to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Tasks/Gigs.
- Each Task/Gig you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- OutOfSight Hub accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s OutOfSight Hub Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Tasks/Gigs or any OutOfSight Hub content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of the withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, OutOfSight Hub may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple OutOfSight Hub accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Task/Gig page or on the Logo Maker order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints OutOfSight Hub as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to OutOfSight Hub shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Upon receipt of payment by OutOfSight Hub (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied and OutOfSight Hub (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that OutOfSight Hub (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against OutOfSight Hub and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that OutOfSight Hub may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that OutOfSight Hub may deem necessary or prudent.
- OutOfSight Hub partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with OutOfSight Hub Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the OutOfSight Hub platform are performed by OutOfSight Hub’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Tasks/Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Tasks/Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Tasks/Gigs for Level 1 Seller.
- 20 Tasks/Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Tasks/Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Tasks/Gigs created on OutOfSight Hub are User Generated Content.
- Tasks/Gigs and/or users may be removed by OutOfSight Hub from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Tasks/Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Tasks/Gigs
- Tasks/Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Tasks/Gigs
- Promoting OutOfSight Hub and/or OutOfSight Hub Tasks/Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Tasks/Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Tasks/Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Tasks/Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Tasks/Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Task/Gig description and requirements box. Tasks/Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates OutOfSight Hub’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Tasks/Gigs are required to have an appropriate Task/Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Task/Gig images is available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Task/Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Task/Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Tasks/Gigs may contain an approved Task/Gig Video uploaded through the Task/Gig management tools available on OutOfSight Hub.
- A statement on the Task/Gig Page that undermines or circumvents these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Tasks/Gigs in select Categories may set up Task/Gig Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Task/Gig.
OutOfSight Hub is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, OutOfSight Hub may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- OutOfSight Hub Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance of 5 successful transactions with overall average rating of 4.0 to move up levels.
- Advancement in Levels is updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, 3,4,and 5
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Tasks/Gigs for higher prices through Task/Gig Extras, or selling their Task/Gig in multiples.
OutOfSight Hub Anywhere
- OutOfSight Hub Anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of OutOfSight Hub.
- Services offered through OutOfSight Hub Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service and our Community Standards.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a OutOfSight Hub Anywhere offer that are not already members of OutOfSight Hub, will be required to register with OutOfSight Hub to create an Order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the Order Page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling Orders should be performed on OutOfSight Hub, through the Order Page. Our Terms of Service will not protect users who engage and communicate off of OutOfSight Hub.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on OutOfSight Hub are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Tasks/Gigs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Tasks/Gigs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Task/Gig only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers, who purchase Tasks/Gigs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- OutOfSight Hub does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of OutOfSight Hub withdrawal providers.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal provider / method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by OutOfSight Hub’s Payment Service Providers.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the OutOfSight Hub platform.
- OutOfSight Hub retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for OutOfSight Hub marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on OutOfSight Hub must be an allowed service on OutOfSight Hub. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on OutOfSight Hub.
- Buyers pay OutOfSight Hub to create an order from a seller’s Task/Gig page, through the Order Now button.
- OutOfSight Hub serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller.
- Upon receipt of payment by OutOfSight Hub (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied and OutOfSight Hub (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that OutOfSight Hub (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against OutOfSight Hub and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order, which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through OutOfSight Hub Anywhere.
- Tasks/Gigs may be purchased using a Credit Card, PayStack OutOfSight Hub Credit or existing OutOfSight Hub balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the ooshub.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support@ooshub.com.
- Buyers may pay on OutOfSight Hub in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by OutOfSight Hub’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in NAIRA even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Buyers should note that all prices on OutOfSight Hub are derived always from their original NAIRA price and, therefore, non-NAIRA currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in NAIRA by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than NAIRA and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your OutOfSight Hub Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same NAIRA value.
- Your OutOfSight Hub Balance is always valued in NAIRA, even if it is displayed in a non-NAIRA currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your OutOfSight Hub Balance in any currency other than NAIRA, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same NAIRA value. Users always have the option to view their OutOfSight Hub Balance in NAIRA by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique OutOfSight Hub order number
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Task/Gig.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact OutOfSight Hub's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a Task/Gig, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Tasks/Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. OutOfSight Hub will not be held responsible for any damages that might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Task/Gig page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order is an essential part of OutOfSight Hub's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the OutOfSight Hub platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the OutOfSight Hub platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Task/Gig page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller's Live Portfolio on their Task/Gig page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Task/Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes Resolution and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Centre or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact OutOfSight Hub Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on OutOfSight Hub, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- OutOfSight Hub, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s OutOfSight Hub Balance.
- Based on the Seller’s Task/Gig and customer care, revisions to deliveries can be performed by the Sellers. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- OutOfSight Hub encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s OutOfSight Hub Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s OutOfSight Hub Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s OutOfSight Hub Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Task/Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use OutOfSight Hub Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of OutOfSight Hub.
- Any non-permitted usage of OutOfSight Hub encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of OutOfSight Hub’s Terms of Service.
- OutOfSight Hub Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on OutOfSight Hub)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active OutOfSight Hub user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: our Customer Support team will review Subjectivity of the materials in question.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the OutOfSight Hub platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark-infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Seller’s Task/Gig Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- OutOfSight Hub Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- OutOfSight Hub does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's OutOfSight Hub Balance and are available for future purchases on OutOfSight Hub.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
OutOfSight Hub Credits
In certain instances, OutOfSight Hub may offer you credits (“OutOfSight Hub Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Task/Gigs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid OutOfSight Hub Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, OutOfSight Hub Credits expire following three months from their receipt. OutOfSight Hub Credits serve only as an incentive to use OutOfSight Hub, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are non-refundable. Once used, OutOfSight Hub Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. OutOfSight Hub Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms.
OutOfSight Hub reserves the right to modify or cancel the OutOfSight Hub Credits program at any time. If you or OutOfSight Hub deactivate or suspend your OutOfSight Hub account, any unused OutOfSight Hub Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
OutOfSight Hub enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on OutOfSight Hub reflect the diversity of an expanding Task/Gig economy. Members of the OutOfSight Hub community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on OutOfSight Hub Community Forums.
OutOfSight Hub maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of OutOfSight Hub. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on OutOfSight Hub.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing personal contact details to communicate outside of OutOfSight Hub in order to circumvent or abuse the OutOfSight Hub messaging system or OutOfSight Hub platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- OutOfSight Hub does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- OutOfSight Hub does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the OutOfSight Hub platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on OutOfSight Hub's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- OutOfSight Hub is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, and religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through OutOfSight Hub to contract, engage with, or pay outside of OutOfSight Hub.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- OutOfSight Hub reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, OutOfSight Hub (or one of OutOfSight Hub’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Tasks/Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation of OutOfSight Hub’s Terms of Service based on the reported Task/Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Tasks/Gigs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Tasks/Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Tasks/Gigs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Tasks/Gigs.
- OutOfSight Hub will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Seeking, offering, promoting, or endorsing and services, content, or activities that:
- Are defamatory, illegal, profane, vulgar, threatening, unlawfully discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene, or sexually explicit in nature;
- Would violate the intellectual property rights, such as and including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website;
- Would violate (a) OutOfSight Hub Terms of Service, (b) the terms of service of another website or any similar contractual obligations, or (c) the academic policies of any educational institution;
- Regard the creation, publication, distribution of “fake news”, “hoax news” or similar false content purposefully intended to mislead readers for financial or other gain;
- Regard or promote in any way any escort services, prostitution, or sexual acts; or
- Are harassing toward another person based on the person's inclusion in a protected class as defined by applicable law;
- Fraudulent or misleading uses or content, misrepresentation, impersonation.
- Expressing an unlawful preference in a job post or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on a protected basis;
- Posting identifying information concerning another person;
- Spamming other Users with proposals or invitations or posting the same job multiple times so that more than one version remains active at a given time;
- Making or demanding bribes or other payments without the intention of providing services in exchange for the payment;
- Requesting or demanding free services, including requesting Freelancers to submit work as part of the proposal process for very little or no money or posting contests in which Freelancers submit work with none or very little pay, and only the winning submission is paid the full amount;
- Requesting a fee before allowing a User to submit a proposal;
- Duplicating or sharing accounts;
- Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without OutOfSight Hub’s consent;
- Sharing or soliciting contact information, such as email, phone number, or Skype ID, in a profile or job post;
- Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Users for other websites, products, or services, including advertising on OutOfSight to recruit Freelancers and/or Clients to join an Agency or another website or company.
Conduct or actions that could jeopardize the integrity of or circumvent the Site, Site Services or OutOfSight Hub’s proprietary information, including:
- Attempting to or actually reverse engineering, modifying, adapting, translating, preparing derivative works from, decompiling, interfering with the operation of, or otherwise attempting to derive source code from any part of the Site or Site Services unless expressly permitted by applicable law or OutOfSight Hub; or
- Accessing or using the Site or Site Services to build a similar service or application, identify or solicit OutOfSight Hub Users, or publish any performance or any benchmark test or analysis relating to the Site.
To the extent that you provide OutOfSight Hub with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the OutOfSight Hub platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other OutOfSight Hub products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted OutOfSight Hub an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. OutOfSight Hub is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- OutOfSight Hub reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of OutOfSight Hub's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on OutOfSight Hub.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to OutOfSight Hub's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using OutOfSight Hub's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting OutOfSight Hub Customer Support.
- OutOfSight Hub may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, OutOfSight Hub will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use OutOfSight Hub after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, OutOfSight Hub will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to OutOfSight Hub by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. OutOfSight Hub does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, OutOfSight Hub is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Tasks/Gigs or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Tasks/Gigs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on OutOfSight Hub. Sellers advertising online their Task/Gig or Logo Design created through the Logo Maker must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Task/Gig or Logo Design from the Logo Maker, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller's account.
Gig Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Task/Gig Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to OutOfSight Hub’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor OutOfSight Hub will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER OUTOFSIGHT HUB NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH OUTOFSIGHT HUB MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL OUTOFSIGHT HUB, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, OUTOFSIGHT HUB AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Terms and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of OutOfSight Hub at any level. OutOfSight Hub reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from OutOfSight Hub and immediate termination of your registration or ability to access OutOfSight Hub, any other OutOfSight Hub Sites, and/or any other services provided by OutOfSight Hub, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if OutOfSight Hub is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to OutOfSight Hub or pursuant to other OutOfSight Hub Site registration. Even after you are no longer a User of OutOfSight Hub, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND OUTOFSIGHT HUB AND IS ACCEPTED BY YOU UPON YOUR USE OF OUTOFSIGHT HUB.